MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hi! - Bonjour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Hi!  -  Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! - Bonjour!   Hi!  -  Bonjour! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 am

How is everyone?

I assume everyone is busy with their Christmas preparations?

Do tell us how you are going to celebrate.

I just love Christmas; I think I am still a child as heart! We have friends staying for ten days, and have other friends coming over at various times to share food and wine with us. Possibly lots of wine!!

It will be business as usual on the farm, and hopefully the weather will be kind to us and our pigs.

I hope you have all been good this year, or Father Christmas wont bring you anything! He only brings presents to the 'good children' remember!

Kate santa

Comment tout le monde est-il ?

Je suppose que tout le monde est occupé avec leurs préparations Noëls ?

Nous dire comment vous célébrerez.

J'aime juste Noël ; je pense que je suis toujours enfant comme le coeur ! Nous avons des amis restant pendant dix jours, et avoir d'autres amis venant au divers temps pour partager la nourriture et le vin avec nous. Probablement beaucoup de vin ! !

Ce sera des affaires comme d'habitude sur la ferme, et avec espoir le temps sera gentil à nous et nos cochons.

Je vous espère tout a été bon cette année, ou la coutume de Père Noël vous amène n'importe quoi ! Il amène seulement des présents au ‹ les bons enfants › se rappèle !

Kate santa
Back to top Go down
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Hi!  -  Bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Bonjour!   Hi!  -  Bonjour! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:54 am

I knew someone would mention that word!!!! I am not at all in the spirit, not bought 1 present or written a card.

Guess it will all come together before the 25th.

Merry Christmas to everyone xxxxx

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com

Hi! - Bonjour!
Page 1 of 1