MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis Empty
PostSubject: Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis   Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:30 am

How is everyone today?

I am hoping you will feel inspired to create some topics of conversations for us all to join in with.

Have any of you tried any of the recipes yet? I am going to be brave and try the glazed pigs trotters. The dogs wont be happy because they are normally their treats!!

Have any of you got any new litters or have any litters due?

Have any of you aquired any new pigs to tell us about?

Have any of you attended any shows or entered any competitions with your pigs?

Lots of questions to hopefully to get you all thinking!

Help me out here everyone - your input would be fantastic!!

Comment tout le monde est-il aujourd'hui ?

J'espère que vous sentirez vous avez inspiré pour créer quelques sujets de conversations pour nous tout participer avec.

Avoir n'importe quel de vous a essayé n'importe quel des recettes pourtant ? Je serai courageux et essaie les pieds glacés de cochons. La coutume de chiens est heureuse parce qu'ils sont normalement leurs plaisirs ! !

Avoir n'importe quel de vous a obtenu n'importe quels nouveaux détritus ou a n'importe quel dû de détritus ?

Avoir n'importe quel de vous aquired que n'importe quels nouveaux cochons pour dire nous de ?

Avoir n'importe quel de vous a assisté n'importe quels spectacles ou est entré n'importe quelles compétitions avec vos cochons ?

Beaucoup de questions à avec espoir vous obtenir toute pensée !

M'aider hors ici tout le monde - vos données seraient fantastiques ! !

Kate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
smiffy

smiffy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis   Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Kate

MUD .... My field is like a giant slurry pit! it is getting depressing and its raining again.

I arrived at the field today and tidied out the feed shed then sat down, i did not want to get wet again!

The pigs dont seam to mind, but the wind and rain is cutting, my teeth went numb today, I am struggling to do the easiest jobs and everything is a drag! I need sunshine! or at least just dry clear skys.

Salut Kate

MUD .... Mon domaine est comme une gigantesque fosse à lisier! il devient déprimant et ses pleut à nouveau.

Je suis arrivé sur le terrain aujourd'hui à l'ordre et de l'alimentation hangar puis assis, je n'ai pas envie de se mouiller à nouveau!

Les porcs dont couture à l'esprit, mais le vent et la pluie est la coupe, mes dents a engourdi aujourd'hui, je suis mal à faire le plus facile d'emplois et tout est une traînée! J'ai besoin de soleil! ou tout au moins clair skys sec.
Back to top Go down
http://northmoor-rarebreeds.com/index.html
morhogs

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis   Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 am

Hi Kate,

Like Smiffy we are sinking slowly in the bog, I think our only hope now is a few good nights of frost to harden the mud a wee bit. Do pigs ever get trench foot or trench trotter?

I am hoping to cross my red Mangalitza with Tamworth and my swallbellied with large black, I,m getting the semen sent from Deerpark and doing the A.I. myself would be interested to hear from others who have done the A.I. procedure and the results.

We have no stock in Ireland so the next plan is to go to Hungary and import some fresh bloodlines will let you know how we get on.

Did you see the Mangalitza's on hugh fearnley's programme the other night on the telly (all 5 seconds of them)?

Best wishes
Morag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis   Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis Empty

Back to top Go down

Good morning Friends - Bonjour mes amis
Page 1 of 1