MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Posting from Brittany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Posting from Brittany Empty
PostSubject: Posting from Brittany   Posting from Brittany EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

Hi
My name is Carole and currently am the proud owner of 4 pure bred Mangalitzas, here in France it has prooved very hard to obtain the paperwork necessary to register them as pedigrees. However the new arrivals from Austria will be just that pedigrees.
I started off with 3 females, Bessie the mother and 2 of her off spring Silvie and Piggy- Sue. I was fortunate to buy them from someone who has now become a good friend, known fondly as Hilarysmum- I am sure she will be able to add to this site. She has some history of them but they came originally from a zoo in France.
Oscar the male here is totally unrelated and it took us nearly 18 months to source him , he arrived at 8 weeks old but still raring to go.

So far we have sucessfully bred 10 babies and they are sold all over France and all including Kate and Donna k are as keen and dotty as I am about this breed.

Thanks for this dedicated site as I am sure it will be an insperation to all pig keepers not just us with Mangalitzas, this breed needs recognition.

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com
DonnaK

DonnaK

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Posting from Brittany   Posting from Brittany EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi Carole,

Glad to see you here Very Happy After I read your post I thought Dotty would be a great name for a pig!!! It's really lovely for this breed of pig to have it's own website, Well done Kate.
I'm really looking forward to watching the forum grow pig I hope Ocho is behaving herself, is she growing much? We are so looking forward to having another Manglitza around the place!
Donna
Back to top Go down
barry

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Posting from Brittany   Posting from Brittany EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 am

Hello all,
Sorry its taken so long to introduce myself but I think Carole my OH did it for me!!!

Iam so pleased to see so many people already interested in these fantasic pigs as we are, please all spread the word.

Will be spending the next few hours wading through all the topics.

THANKS to the admin for a great site for GREAT pigs

Barry
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Posting from Brittany   Posting from Brittany EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:39 am

A warm welcome Barry - it is lovely to hear from you and having read your other posting, all I can say is make mine a double!!

Kate drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting from Brittany   Posting from Brittany Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting from Brittany
Page 1 of 1