MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET Empty
PostSubject: Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET   Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:07 am

Here is a whole new way to impress family and friends - just don't tell them what they are eating until they have tasted it! Remember our phylosophy - we don't waste anything Exclamation

Honey glazed trotters.

http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/occasions/dinner-parties/come-dine-with-me/honey-roasted-pigs-trotters-recipe_p_1.html

Pigs Ear Loaf.

www.theworldwidegourmet.com/recipes/pig-s-ear-or-bacon-loaf/

study
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET   Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Ok, I have now reserved four trotters in the freezer. I have freinds coming on Thursday so I thought I might try the recipe. I am bracing myself for this, but hey, I can do this, I really can affraid

Kate
Back to top Go down
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET   Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:26 am

Katie, I watched this chap when Dine with me was on channel 4 ages ago, they looked delicious, havnt tried it myself as the dogs would not be happy, thats their treat along with the ears.

Are they good friends you are trying the recipie on!!!! maybe not afterwards, I am sure all will be fine.
Please post the results then we can all give it ago.

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET   Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I 'EAR the patter of tiny FEET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Food Hall :: Recipes-
Jump to: