MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello from Ireland

Go down 
+2
smiffy
morhogs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
morhogs

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks very much for the invite to the forum.

I live in County Westmeath in the heart of Ireland with my husband and 2 daughters. We have 3 Kune Kune pigs and two Mangalitza sows (red and swallowbellied) the red sow had a litter of 6 piglets and they are now 10 weeks old. I am fairly new to pig keeping so I am looking forward to learning from other Mangalitza owners as well as sharing any of my own pearls of wisdom!!

Good luck

Morag
Back to top Go down
smiffy

smiffy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 pm

welcome to the forum morag

Tracey
Back to top Go down
http://northmoor-rarebreeds.com/index.html
ferme gronïng

ferme gronïng

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:10 am

Welcome ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ferme-groning.com
DonnaK

DonnaK

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:32 am

Welcome Morhogs,

My new female swallowbellied Mangalitza, Ocho is being delivered saturday & I can't wait apparently she's a little roly poly & I can't wait to see her!
Look forward to hearing more about you & your piggies!
Regards
Donna
Back to top Go down
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 am

Hello from me too,

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com
barry

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:34 am

Hello from me,

Swallowbellies are my favourite, what age are yours ?

Welcome aboard!!!!

Barry
Back to top Go down
morhogs

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello Barry,

Thanks for your welcome, indeed thanks to everyones welcome. My two ladies are 3 years old but are not related. The swallowbellied is Paradise Delight 2 and she is such a character. She is a large sow much bigger than the red Mangalitza and likes things to be done her way for example we spent a whole bank holiday weekend building what we thought was a lovely pig shelter (spirit levels were even used!!) we painted it to blend in with the countryside, we carved a clever front door and then we stood back to admire our efforts we stood even further back when "Bluebell" came running into the paddock and crashed right through it creating a more open plan design with air conditioning and thats how she likes it, we,ve tried to repair it but she repeats the mad crashing thing... Bluebell - 1 Us - 0

She is delightful in every other way

Good luck

Morag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ireland   Hello from Ireland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ireland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Community Hall :: Reception-