MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello from Buckinghamshire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Hello from Buckinghamshire Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Buckinghamshire   Hello from Buckinghamshire EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am

Hi My name is Kim and my husband and I have had Berkshires for the last 13 years and sadly both our geriatric sows age 12 and 13 have now passed. We were going to get some new Berkshire gilts, but we have decided to take on two Mangalitza weaners in a couple of weeks time and are very excited about this fascinating breed. I look forward to learning more about them from all your experiences . Kim

Salut

Mon nom est Kim et mon mari et j'ai eu Berkshires pour les derniers 13 ans et tristement les deux nos truies gériatriques vieillit 12 et 13 ont passé maintenant. Nous allions obtenir quelques nouvelles dorures de Berkshire, mais nous avons décidé de prendre deux Mangalitza weaners dans une quinzaine de jours le temps et sommes très excités de cette espèce fascinante. J'attends avec impatience l'érudition plus d'eux de toutes vos expériences. Kim
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Hello from Buckinghamshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire   Hello from Buckinghamshire EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Welcome Kim!!

A warm welcome to Mangalitza Friends. We look forward to hearing all about your new arrivals. Mangalitza's are the most gorgeous piglets aren't they. Do let us know when they arrive. Maybe some photographs also??

We really look forward to hearing all about you and your pigs.

Kate pig lol!

Accueillir Kim ! !

Un accueil chaleureux aux Amis de Mangalitza. Nous attendons avec impatience entendre tous de vos nouvelles arrivées. Mangalitza est les porcelets les plus magnifiques ne sont pas ils. Nous permettre de savoir quand ils arrivent. Peut-être quelques photographies aussi ?

Nous attendons avec impatience vraiment entendre tous de vous et vos cochons.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Buckinghamshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Community Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: