MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Greeting from Berkshire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winding Wood

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Greeting from Berkshire Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Berkshire   Greeting from Berkshire EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Hi everyone,

We got our first managalitza in spring 2009 and she has just had her first litter. She's a red and was mated with a blond - the litter was three reds and five blonds but sadly we lost one of the blonds in the first week. They still haven't kept still long enough for me to work out how many gilts and boars we have (definitely some of each!) but that will come in time - she's a very protective mother and won't let me handle them yet.

There's an advert in on the sale board, but I didn't want to put it there without introducing myself. Most of the time I use the River Cottage forum for help and advice, but now I know there's a forum devoted to mangalitzas I'll definitely be back.

Chris

Salut tout le monde,

Nous avons obtenu notre premier managalitza au printemps 2009 et elle a eu juste ses premiers détritus. Elle est un rouge et a été accouplée avec un blond - les détritus était trois rouge et cinq blond mais tristement nous avons perdu un des blond dans la première semaine. Ils n'ont pas gardé toujours toujours longtemps assez pour moi résoudre combien de dorures de le et les sangliers que nous avons (sans aucun doute certains de chacun) ! mais qui entrera le temps - elle est une mère très protective et ne les me permets pas de ne contrôle pas pourtant.
Il y a une annonce dans sur le conseil de vente, mais je n'ai pas voulu le mettre là sans m'introduire. La plupart du temps j'utilise le forum de Chaumière de Rivière pour l'aide et le conseil, mais maintenant je sais qu'il y a un forum consacré à mangalitzas que je sans aucun doute serai de retour.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Greeting from Berkshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Berkshire   Greeting from Berkshire EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Greeting from Berkshire Icon_porc Chris Welcome to our little community of Mangalitza enthusiasts!

It is lovely to hear from you and I hope we will hear lots more from you!

You will have to take some pictures of your new litter for us to see. Greeting from Berkshire Lol

Greeting from Berkshire Icon_porc Chris Accueillir à notre petite communauté de passionnés de Mangalitza !

C'est bel entendre de vous et j'espère que nous entendrons des lots plus de vous !

Vous devrez prendre quelques images de vos nouveaux détritus pour nous voir. Greeting from Berkshire Icon_porc

Kate Greeting from Berkshire Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

Greeting from Berkshire
Page 1 of 1