MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello from Indre, France

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaK

DonnaK

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Hello from Indre, France Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Indre, France   Hello from Indre, France EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello All,

I live in the Indre region of France, with my other half, 2 dobermans, 1 cat, 2 horses, 5 sheep, 12 chickens & last but certainly not least my 2 Gossies who will soon be joined by their new pals Ocho(female Mangalitza) & Fiona a pregnant Tamworth sow pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

We are currently renovating our house & have been for the past year, it was a total ruin, so we live in a big mobile home at the moment which I must say is very warm & comfortable!

Regards
Donna
Back to top Go down
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indre, France   Hello from Indre, France EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 am

Hello and welcome on board, sorry for the late welcome, bet you are excited about the new arrivals!!!!

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com
smiffy

smiffy

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indre, France   Hello from Indre, France EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Welcome Donna
Back to top Go down
http://northmoor-rarebreeds.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indre, France   Hello from Indre, France Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indre, France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Community Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: