MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WainleeMangalitzas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009   Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 am

The BPA have asked me to supply Mangalitzas for a display area at the Royal Show in July this year.

I will take some along, not sure what combination at the moment. Depends on what I have at that time - Unless someone who lives closer would like to take a couple of their registered pigs along?

My thoughts were either some youngsters - 6 month old or so, a couple of adults, or possibly a Sow and litter (3-4 weeks old) though this could take some timing.

For more information - or a chat - email me at Mark@Mangalitza.ORG
Back to top Go down
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009   Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 am

Hi Mark,

Anyone come forward? its a shame I live so far away as I would love to see these magnificent pigs on show.

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com

Royal Show - Stoneleigh July 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Community Hall :: The Diary-
Jump to: