MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Overweight Pigs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carole

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Overweight Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Overweight Pigs   Overweight Pigs EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:50 am

Just had to let you all know, today Barry went to collect some Mangalitzas from someone who bought them from us as weaners back in Sept. Due to a change in their situation we agreed to take them back.

2 Females called Mango and Chutney are now aged 8 months and I am so shocked at their size!!!!! they must weigh between 80 and 100kilos.

Magnificent coats, lovely calm temperments but my word HUGE. I rember being able to carry them.

Plan is to put them in with a boar, see what happens and hope they loose weight and produce babies!!!! lol!

Any advice please............ had thought about waiting before putting with the boar, but maybe he will run them around.........exercise.

Carole
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangalitzas.webs.com

Overweight Pigs
Page 1 of 1