MANGALITZA FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MANGALITZA FRIENDS

A forum for owners and enthusiasts of Mangalitzas in France and abroad, to share experiences, and to share their knowledge with others. We hope that by spreading the word we can help to promote and increase the numbers of these wonderful animals.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Films

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Katie

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Films Empty
PostSubject: Films   Films EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:29 am

Hi!

Just wondered if any of you had any movies of your own smallholdings that you may like to share with us, or maybe create? I found links on the internet for you that I hope you are enjoying , but it would be nice to have some home movies from you and your own pigs for us all to enjoy.

Me demandais si l'un de vous avait tous les films de vos propres fermes que vous pouvez partager avec nous, ou peut-être créer? J'ai trouvé des liens sur internet pour vous, j'espère que vous appréciez , mais il serait agréable d'avoir certains films de vous et de vos propres porcs pour nous tous de jouir.

Kate
Back to top Go down

Films
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGALITZA FRIENDS :: Community Hall :: Reception-
Jump to: